To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11600 West Grand Avenue
Northlake, IL 60164
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations / Customer Service Agent
Pilot Freight Services • Northlake, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Pilot Freight Services seeks a full-time Customer Service / Operations Agent to work in our Chicago office in Northlake, IL. This position will be responsible for frequent and accurate communication with customers, vendors, other Pilot stations and company personnel.
- All activities related to the shipment process, including specific customer requirements and daily interface with customers regarding service, returns, claims, etc.;
- Respond to heavy volume of phone calls and emails from customers;
- Generate and update shipment records;
- Giving rate quotes, routing freights both air and ground, tracking and tracing shipments
- Interacting with various personnel at customers/shippers, carriers/agents via email phone and computer;
- Answer inquiries and resolve issues;
- Miscellaneous paperwork processing, reporting, and other related duties.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
- At least 6 months Customer Service experience, preferably in the transportation industry;
- Must have experience managing high call and email volume;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with ability to analyze information skillfully;
- Would prefer college student or college graduate; a High School Graduate with equivalent job experience would also be considered.