For over 15 years, our client has been a recognized leader in top of the line services of equipment and infrastructure. Due to their industry leading growth, we are currently looking to add an Electrical Service Technician. One will be an integral member of a team that excels in superior communication with their customer base focusing in diverse industries including but not limited to: Automotive, Automation, Industrial, and Construction.
· Customer Interaction
- Actively seek opportunities to educate our customers about products and will highlight these products and services during opportunities to increase our business base with the customers.
- Face of the client at all times (at home office, while on job sites and during travel to and from job sites) and has an obligation to present and conduct him or herself professionally.
- Technically based problem solving for customers is required and knowledge of concepts and theories for electrical applications is fundamental.
- Strong communication skills
· Technical Prowess
- Strong electro-mechanical background
- Experience utilizing Electrical testing and measurement equipment
- Efficient troubleshooting and corrective actions on a variety of electrical issues at customer sites
- Must be skilled and have experience using hand tools.
- Previous installation of technical products is required.
- Ability to read or interpret prints, drawings and other industry related documents.
- Programming experience is a plus
- Clear and concise reporting of assigned work tasks and initiatives
- Communicate daily activities with other service team members
- Ability to work under pressure and possess good teamwork ethic.
- Self-starter who can work independently or in a team environment
Knowledge and Education
- Minimum of a High School degree with preference of a 2 year’ electrical education and/or 5 years of field experience as an electrical field technician
- Electrical or other related industry certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety practices
This position requires the ability to work in the United States and one must possess an active passport as well as be prepared for Domestic or International travel up to 30% of the time
Complex Problem Solving
Installations (Computer Systems)