To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS 66212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PCMechanic Inc. • Overland Park, KS
Posted 2 months ago
PCM is currently looking for a .Net Developer for a full time position with our client in the Overland Park, KS area. This role is an important contributor in the realization of our client’s business objectives to build out a robust cloud-based services platform utilizing .Net technologies, Azure, and Service Oriented Architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborates as part of a high functioning team, including the ability to collaborate with members of non-technical teams
· Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements, ensuring product/project requirements are satisfied in the process
· Coding and testing of program modules, assisting in design when required
· Maintaining, tuning, and repairing applications
· Follows coding best-practices and maintains corporate data integrity, reliability, and security
· Researches, proposes, and develops new features to increase speed and product performance
· Learns user functions, business processes, and organizational roles as required
· Maintains awareness of new technologies and their role and/or potential within the corporate Information Technology infrastructure
· Establishes and maintains relationships and interfaces with clients, consultants, and other third-party vendors
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or relevant combination of experience and education
· 3+ years .Net (C# specifically) programming experience
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Desire to learn new technologies and strive to constantly improve personal skills
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, building and integrating RESTful web services using Web API
· Skills in modern software design while adhering to best coding practices across the full software development life cycle
· Exceptional ability to troubleshoot (debug) software and hardware issues
· ADO.NET and/or Entity Relational Modeling including SQL Server database design and implementation experience, Transact SQL (T-SQL), Views, Object-Relational Mapping tools, and Stored Procedures
· Visual Studio .NET 2015+, .NET Framework 4.5+
· Web Application Development using ASP.NET/MVC
· Experience with GIT, TFS, or other version control solutions
· Ability to create and modify unit tests relevant to solution being developed
· Recognize security needs for applications and apply security best practices
· Experience developing in a cloud-based environment (preferably Microsoft Azure)
· Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile methodologies
· Ability to analyze web application performance and recommend improvements