Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Demonstrates knowledge & skills to correctly assemble wheelchair & seating devices to a child’s measurements within deadlines to clinician's satisfaction.
Fabrication guidelines include:
• Finished wheelchair & seating system is cosmetically acceptable & of a quality reflecting the highest standards set by the supervising clinician.
• Ability to learn to operate industrial sewing machine to sew nylon webbing, Velcro, and other materials.
Patient treatment is carried out in accordance with physical prescription and standards of care. This includes but is not limited to:
Must be comfortable working with children and their families of all race and religion.
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
RESNA ATP is a plus
• Specific treatment protocols per treatment procedure pertaining to seating & positioning
• Demonstrates knowledge of various available seating systems.
• Knows and follows procedures & precautions, explaining them in terms the patient/family can understand.
• Explains procedures & precautions
• Is able to assemble and repair other forms of adaptive equipment
• Demonstrates knowledge & skills to correctly repair or adjust wheelchairs & seating devices according to verbal & written work orders or sketches/diagrams.