Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or vocational school in electronics and wireless system repair is preferred but not required.
Minimum 6 months to 1 year of related work experience in electronic communications repair is required (preferably with 2-way radios, transmitters, receivers, antennas); OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of radio repair, mobile installations, DC, AC, and RF Theory as it applies to wireless communications.
- ** Clean Driving Record is required ** (Major infractions are a disqualifier. ex: DUI, any drug motor vehicle offence, hit & run, reckless driving infractions, driving while suspended, passing a stopped school bus, involvement in a fatal accident, or 3 or more minor infractions within 3 year period)
Day Wireless Systems is the largest full-service wireless integrator in the West and the largest Motorola dealer in the United States. At Day Wireless Systems, we offer the wireless solutions companies need to get ahead….and stay that way! This can range from complex Motorola radio systems to broadband wireless networks to affordable radio rentals for short term events. We can customize the solutions our customer need, and have relied upon, to stay connected in real time and when it matters most. Founded in 1969, today we have 26 locations and 300+ employees in California, Oregon, and Washington. Day Wireless employees enjoy the opportunity to grow and transfer within our many locations and business divisions and looks to promote from within. The team at Day Wireless enjoys competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Medical (employer paid for employee)
- Company-Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Disability Insurance for employees after 5 years
- Educational Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
- Potential for yearly bonus (based on company profitability)
- 10 paid vacation days the first year with it increasing in increments at major milestones
- 8 paid holidays with 1 floating holiday
- Company discounts (Costco, Credit Union, Verizon)
- Growth opportunity through defined career paths
- Contests/activities/accolades/rewards through Employee Appreciation Program
- PLUS, the great combination of a large family owned business that offers financial stability and job security with a small company atmosphere