We are a leader in Retail Management and Technology Entertainment in the greater DMV area. Over the years we have worked with over 17 different brands in six different cities. Some of the largest brands in their respective industries have put their trust in Detoor Marketing to uphold and enhance their brand recognition. We offer fast and reliable results and we do it with the utmost respect and integrity. Not only do we provide increased sales revenue for our clients, but we do it with enhanced customer experience. Who wouldn’t want to work with us? Apply today if you're ready to start your career with Detoor Marketing!
We have found candidates who have a college degree in Marketing, Management or Advertising OR 6 months experience in the Customer Service or Sales field are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients because this job involves one on one sales interactions with retail customers. We are looking for entry-level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 2 new markets nationwide and here at home in 2020!
- Meeting with new business clients, face to face
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What Detoor Marketing Offers You:
- Leadership development
- Full time or internship positions
- Travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Detoor Marketing is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Day to day responsilbilites:
· Providing personalized support to each customer
· Customer service
· Training in customer service and sales
· Accurately tracking sales numbers and presentations
· Educating our customers on new services and products
· Having on-going knowledge of our clients' services and products
Check Out Our Website and Good Luck on the Interview!
Coaching And Mentoring