To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Technician
Cummins Allison • Denver, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cummins Allison is a global leader in developing solutions that quickly and efficiently count, sort and authenticate currency, checks and coins. We also offer a complete line of full-function automated teller machines (ATMs). Our leadership in technology and product innovation spans more than 125 years. Cummins Allison serves the majority of financial institutions worldwide, as well as leading organizations in retail, gaming, law enforcement and government. .Ninety-seven percent of our customers would recommend our products and services. The company holds more than 350 patents and invests double the industry average in R&D. Our world-class sales and service network includes hundreds of local representatives in more than 50 offices in North America, wholly-owned subsidiaries in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Ireland and Australia and is represented in more than 70 countries around the world.
Here is an excellent opportunity to join a major, global organization. Servicing clients in Denver metro area and Northern parts. We are looking for candidates living in North Metro area. The professional we select will perform scheduled, on-site maintenance as well as emergency repair of check, coin & currency equipment, software and specialized office products.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude
- Proven proficiency with PC’s and windows based operating systems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including a positive attitude
- The willingness and ability to travel locally on a daily basis
- Currency recycler experience preferred
- A valid driver's license, and a clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Ability to pass a background check and drug and alcohol test
- Required to travel, or be on the road servicing equipment at clients 90% of the time
- Ability to lift, push or carry a minimum of 20 or more pounds to deliver equipment to clients
- Ability to lift, push or carry a minimum of 50 or more pounds such as large money counting machines and parts in and out of client sites
- 60% of the job requires kneeling, bending, twisting, lifting and squatting to service equipment on the ground
- Hand and wrist dexterity needed to turn screwdrivers and place parts and equipment
- Ability to stand about 75% of time and in some cases long periods of time while servicing some equipment
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as part of a rotation as needed
- Company Culture is family oriented with focus on work life balance
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card Provided
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance with a choice of PPO or a High Deductible w/HSA Plan
- MetLife Dental
- VSP Vision
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k plan with generous company match and company contributions
- Tuition assistance plan and Home Office On-Site Training Program
- Online training courses available through our Learning Management System
An Equal Opportunity Employer Disabled/Veteran