Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Are you looking for a job with a future? It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! Our goal is to exceed customer expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you are a hard-worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company with takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further!
We have immediate openings in our Restoration Division in Dubuque, IA for Laborers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
The restoration division is seeking individuals for a variety of positions. We are seeking concrete finishers and laborers for our hard surface division and laborers for our soft surface division (dirt/landscape). Applicants will only be considered when they have completed an application. Applicant must also have a valid driver's license.
- Must be dependable, willing, and able to perform physically demanding work in the elements.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a daily and continual basis.
- Ability to drive on a stop and start basis daily and continually.
- Lifting, placing of materials, standing, walking, turning, stooping, kneeling, crawling, reaching, crouching, speaking and hearing are required continuously.
- Close vision is required for some functions and distance and peripheral vision is required for safety.
Must possess and maintain an appropriate driver’s license. Class A preferred, or a willingness to obtain one.
Laborers are subject to outside weather conditions in elements and will be exposed to a variety of noise and ground surface temperatures.
Laborers must be willing to work overtime as dictated by workload volumes.
All qualified Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
Use Hand Tool