Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Outside Sales Account Manager job in Decatur, GA. This is a direct hire opportunity. As an Outside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible to build and sustain productive relationships and partnerships with current customers and prospects to grow sales and to expand penetration with Designers, Architects, and Builders’ segments. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Outside Sales Account Manager job include:
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
· Proactively leads a joint company account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Develops a sales action plan to service accounts with high growth potential, collect strategic “intel”, and develop leads from existing account base to better infiltrate designers, architects, and builder’s as potential customers.
· Creates and executes specific plan to introduce/implement products in showrooms and accounts to create demand within the market. Expand brand penetration assigning more displays to qualified customers/locations.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Bachelor’s Degree or proven track record of at least 10 years-experience in sales and marketing is required.
· Knowledge and experience in the building material industry, in some capacity.
· Needing experience selling Natural Stone to fabricators and experience with big slab selection with the A&D channel.
· Ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of competitors, including their capabilities/past competitive history.
· Must have the skills to discover, create, and develop new opportunities.
· Requires excellent verbal communication and writing skills, but more importantly the desire, ability, and competitiveness to succeed.
· Some travel in territory is required as well.
The position will be looking to offer $55,000-$65,000 including commission structure.
Position will be full time, Monday through Friday with some travel required.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Outside Sales Account Manager job in Decatur, GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.