Looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management.
· Responsible for the strategic vision, roadmap and execution of omnichannel dynamic creative
· Organizing omnichannel personalization programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
· Leverage a breadth of experience in digital strategy & technology into actionable personalization strategies tha t will delight & serve personalized experiences at scale
· Design and deliver an omnichannel planning framework; prepare and present reviews to facilitate organizational alignment for multiple teams
· Provide input to success criteria to prioritize and monitor performance of established strategies.
· Educate the organization on emerging trends, opportunities, threats, and new technologies that can continue to differentiate our brands.
· Contribute to the continued evolution of digital marketing workflows and processes to further improve performance and scale at scale.
· Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
· Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
· Creating and managing long-term goals.
· Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
· Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
· Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
· Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
· Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
· Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
· Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
· Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
· Analyzing program risks.
· Working on strategy with the marketing team.
· Program Manager Requirements
· Proven experience in program management.
· Proven stakeholder management skills.
· Proven experience managing a team.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Understanding of project management