Business Development Representative (Outbound Calls and Lead Generation)-Irving, TX (2019-12777)
Newly created roles!
About PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. With 34 distribution centers throughout the US and more than 1,200 employees, PrimeSource is an international distributor of building materials serving residential, commercial, and industrial new-construction and remodeling markets as a value-added link in the distribution chain. Core products distributed under the nationally known Grip-Rite® and Pro-Twist® brands include: Nails, screws, and collated fasteners; tools, compressors and accessories; residential and commercial roofing products; diamond blades and accessories, gypsum accessories, weather protection and covers, adhesives and caulks, contractor bags and poly sheeting, building accessories; rebar and concrete accessories; and fencing and wire. For more information, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Representative , [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Representative, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Representative
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products, is seeking a Business Development Representative to work in our Irving, Texas corporate office at 1321 Greenway Drive, Irving, TX 75038..
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) individual?
- Do you desire a competitive base salary with monthly AND quarterly commissions?
As a Business Development Representative, your paramount focus would be to learn all aspects of the sales process, go to market strategy and perform at a high level. This is accomplished by a comprehensive sales training program around basic selling skills, persuasive selling, handling objections, product & SF.com knowledge. Your main objective is to drive profitable growth through specialized outbound sales campaigns aligned with company initiatives.
- Competitive Base Salary ($43k base PLUS Monthly/ and Quarterly commissions)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- Formal Training and Development
- Onsite Gym
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- High-volume Business-to-Business (B2B) sales calls to be made daily (avg. 40-60)
- Qualify and quantify the needs of our existing customer base by utilizing our CRM program, SalesForce.com, and persuasive selling techniques
- Partner with our Territory Management team to set up face to face meetings or Todeliver on immediate customer requests over the phone providing a seamless experience for our customers
- Drive overall Active Customer Growth and new business opportunities through specialized outbound call campaigns
- Validate and Collect primary decision maker’s contact information and customer needs for use on future sales and marketing campaigns
- Leverage marketing & sales tools to identify and sell new customers, recover declining & dormant customers via our sales tools and comprehensive PrimeSource BP value proposition.
- Support & learn about branch operations
- Develop your selling skills through comprehensive sales training programs
- Learn accurate use of entering orders, quotes, pricing and inventory checks
- Support corporate, region and local Growth Programs
- Coordinate local sales and marketing campaigns to drive higher market penetration and increase active customer base.
- Drive customer engagement to local events/promotions
- Perform duties as assigned by management.
- Proficient with SAP and SalesForce.com to ensure order accuracy and fast customer response times
- Provides industry leading customer service to both maintain current business and expand PrimeSource’s share of wallet
- Communicates and understands competitive pricing across product categories.
- Participates in monthly reviews with their supervisor or manager.
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting priorities
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems such as SalesForce, or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university PREFERRED
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
Business To Business