SDS Joint Venture is currently accepting applications for a General Clerk to support our contract to provide facility operations and maintenance services in the San Antonio, TX area. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Completing Personnel Transaction Forms for any changes to employees' address, phone number, name, job status, classification, etc.
- Time sheets print and distribute at the beginning of each pay period, collect at the end of each pay period, verify hours of work, check for accuracy and completeness, submit to Program Manager for signature
- Generates, issues, tracks, and reconciles preventive maintenance work orders and enters man-hour information into the system database.
- Dispatching personnel to respond to service calls.
- Maintains office supplies and answers telephones.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.