Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician
**Position is in La Porte, IN**
La Porte Chrysler is looking for Chrysler Automotive Technicians to join their industry-leading Service Team!
Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a family-owned and operated dealership
where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Technicians are treated like family, not just a number.
Willing to pay TOP Dollar for TOP Performers
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
- 3+ years Automotive Technician experience REQUIRED
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages - TOP Pay for TOP Performers
- All TECHS have 2 stalls with racks
- 5-day work week
- Training - Advanced training paid by the dealership
- Service Management with over 45 years of experience
- Outstanding parts department that goes the extra mile to help YOU succeed
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- A professional working environment that has PLENTY of work for every TECH
Start your career with La Porte Chrysler today!