To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2809 Emerywood Parkway
Richmond, VA 23294
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ECPI University • Richmond, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for day-to-day administrative support, providing secretarial/clerical support services as required, and performing general duties to support the efficient daily operation of the office. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude, attention to detail and accuracy and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Greet guests and assist with questions, requests for information.
- Answer telephones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: document generation, mailing, and printing.
- Other duties as assigned.
**This is a part-time position.**
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in an office setting
- Ability to quickly master computer applications
- Enjoy helping others; Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office; Strong data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Alertness and accuracy
- Ability to quickly master new skills
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- Professional work environment
- Student-centered focus
- Talented and committed co-workers
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer