URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyMaintenance Technician
Together we can make a difference!
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
As a Maintenance Technician for Getinge, in our Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area service territory, your primary mission will be to provide maintenance services at customer establishments, following manufacturer’s instructions and utilizing knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic equipment.
- You will rely on your technical expertise as an experienced field service professional to perform scheduled maintenance on a wide-array of high technical medical devices and machines.
- While performing your assigned job duties you will maintain compliance with industry regulations and requirements, regulatory body policies and protocols and internal operating procedures and work instructions.
- Military avionics or electro-mechanical experience will be highly considered.
- Your people skills and customer-oriented focus will be crucial in this role because you will be instructing customer personnel in the operation and proper use of the equipment.
- Additionally, your ability to juggle priorities and be flexible with your time will be critical as you respond to emergency repair requests.
Along with diverse daily challenges, we will also provide you with excellent pay, benefits, extensive training, participation in a company vehicle program, credit card and phone. Make a difference with a company that cares about what you have to contribute and clients that rely heavily on your expertise.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
URL blocked - click to apply
Field Service Management