The Promotional Customer Support Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales during our marketing campaigns. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
- 1 to 3 years Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Promotional Customer Service Representative
entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, consumer, consumer products, telecommunications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales