Customer Service/Delivery Driver
Tech Device Delivery Driver - Part-Time
Description of this team:
Our team of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringing replacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever they are – home, office, or even a local coffee shop.
Our Experts help customers set up their devices with things like email, apps, and basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning, personalized customer resolution experience. Our Experts upsell our customers on additional products such as our Smart Home Support to allow our customers to stay connected with our products and services.
** These opportunities are PART-TIME, paid on an hourly wage between $17-24.50/hr. depending on what location you are applying to. You will also receive uncapped commission, a phone stipend, $3000 signing bonus, mileage reimbursement, and much, much more!**
*Working shifts will be from 3:55-9:00 PM and qualified candidates must work 5 days of the week, one day on the weekend preferred! *
*401k, COMMISSION UNCAPPED, SIGN-ON BONUS, BASE HOURLY PAY, BENEFITS, AND MUCH MORE INCLUDED*
What you’ll be doing:
When a customer’s device is lost, broken, or stolen, you will be part of a team that provides a replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to get them up and running again.
· Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers’ smart phones, tablets and/or other consumer electronics.
· Resolve operational issues on customers’ devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering education and device optimization suggestions.
· Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers’ home location
· Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer’s technology in order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
· Effective sales professional with performance base compensation available for Smart Home Support sales made
· Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance measurements and sales goals
· Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and several customers’ locations throughout a designated region.
· Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
If you’re a good fit for the job, you’ll be able to:
· Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and rapport building
· Quickly identify and resolve technical issues
· Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout the in-person session
· Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers’ technical skill level.
· Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is preferred
· High school diploma required.
· Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of
· Able to drive your own vehicle to In-Home appointments, within a 120 mile radius of the Forward Stocking Location.
· Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
· Able to interact with a customer’s technology throughout their home.
· Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time.
· Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
· Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in the customers’ homes.