To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hampton, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
STIHL Inc., • Hampton, VA
Posted 1 month ago
If you are a person that is passionate about HR Information Systems, thrives on challenges and wants to work at a place where every day is different, then we have the perfect position for you!
STIHL Inc. is seeking an HRIS Specialist to work on the development and configuration of a multi-brand HRIS infrastructure that will impact STIHL on a global level.
· Configures and maintains the individual systems and interconnectivity of HRIS within the organization.
· Creates standard, complex, and ad hoc queries or reports.
· Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in audits, strategic planning or decision-making.
· Audits data and processes to ensure its integrity within the HRIS.
· Creates and executes data extracts, transformations, and validations.
· Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related employee Data.
· Works effectively with all members of the department, continually assesses the department’s needs and implements measures that will ensure that they are met or exceeded by optimizing system capability and performance.
· Implements enhancements to the HRIS to include analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
· Acts as a liaison with the IT Department to provide people systems support and to leverage technology solutions to meet the department needs.
· Supports, coordinates, implements and helps maintain process and data integrity, along with facilitating reporting and associated mechanisms.
· Prepares end-user documentation and/or training materials.
· Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Comprehensive understanding of HR applications and interdependencies with HR and other department applications.
· 1+ years of HR/Payroll experience preferred.
· 4+ years of HRIS experience preferred.
· SAP, UltiPro, Success Factors, and similar HRIS system experience preferred.
Are you ready to join a company with competitive compensation, and superb benefits?
Power up your Career with STIHL!
To apply, visit www.stihlcareers.com
EOE / Drug Free Workplace