Assistant Managers are expected to be able to perform all job requirements of a Shift Manager. Additionally, AMs should be trained on and willing to execute/learn the following duties:
Apply today – URL blocked - click to apply
· Conducting 1:1 coaching sessions with team members.
· Executing our core training programs for our team members.
· Supporting GM/AGM with new product training.
· Oversight of daily systems execution (prep, tempering, admin, food and employee safety practices).
· Conducting new hire orientation.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Training, developing and coaching employees.
· Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment.
· Monitoring and reinforcing food safety and sanitation procedures.
· Ensuring adherence to all RB American Group policies and procedures, along with any local, state and federal laws and regulations.
· Maximizing restaurant sales and profitability through managing inventory, labor costs, proper cash controls and training employees.
· Ensuring successful execution of daily, weekly, and monthly requirements, including but not limited to truck orders, inventory, scheduling, ect.
· Ensuring the protection of the Arby’s brand standards.
· Doing whatever it takes to “Make it Right” for our guests.
Details of Physical Activities:
· Standing: 100%
· Walking: 100%
· Bending, reaching, stooping- To obtain supplies, access inventory, perform cleaning duties
· Lifting: 30-50 lbs.- Distances vary
Occupational Safety And Health
New Product Development