Want to be part of a company with a legendary history and an exciting future?
Simoniz USA is an industry-leading manufacturer of cleaning and protection products for auto dealerships, professional car washes and providers of professional housekeeping and building maintenance services. For over a century, the Simoniz name has been synonymous with quality products that work hard and boast measurable results for overall cleanliness and protection.
*We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, company-paid life, voluntary life, voluntary long term disability, 401k, paid holidays, vacation and personal time.
*Guaranteed 40 hour work week and the ability to earn overtime
*Quarterly safety bonus
*Monthly drum return bonus
*Paid DOT Physical renewal
*Company Provided Uniforms as well as safety eye wear & boot program
*State of the art lift gates in all trucks as well as electric pallet jacks
• Deliver and unload finished goods or raw materials to Simoniz customer locations, production warehouse facilities or other specified location
• Inspect truck for defects before and after trips and submit report indicating truck condition
• Maintain driver log according to IC regulations
• Place finished goods or raw materials to customer specified location, as requested
• Load empty drums from customer location onto truck
• Move 500 pounds of packaged product using manual drum dolly or electric pallet jack
• Other duties as assigned
Competencies & Requirements:
• Minimum Current CDL Class B license with Hazmat certification.
• Maintain license and medical card requirements of DOT
• At least 1 year of CDL driving experience
• Submit to DOT Random and post-accident Drug and Alcohol Testing program, as prescribed by DOT regulations
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
• Push or pull up to 100 pounds frequently
• Must be able to sit for long periods while driving
• Vision requirements include abilities to judge closeness and distance, depth and periphery
• Available to drive in GA and AL
• Wear specified personal protective equipment which may include steel/composite toe work boots, safety glasses, protective gloves, etc., as required
• Excellent customer service skills to speak with customers, in English
• Handle difficult or emotional customer situations and respond to requests for service
• Must be able to read in English, bills of lading with delivery instructions
• Ability to write short notes or comments on bills of lading or to Manager, in English
• Must possess basic math skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide