To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7100 Fort Dent Way
Renton, WA 98057
- Phone: 206-241-9707
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Renton, WA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are recruiting for a proven multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude! Qualified individuals should be able to assist management and all visitors by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Renton, WA
Salary: $32,000-$42,000 DOE
Schedule: Day shift
Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and confident with both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
• Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Use computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply or call today! 206-241-9707
PrideStaff is the ONLY North American Staffing Company to win Best of Staffing Award for both Client and Talent satisfaction five years in a row! We mean business! We have the resources and expertise of a large, national firm and the level of service you expect from a local team!
• One year prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Customer service representative, receptionist, administrative, office associate, data entry, guest services, Microsoft, front desk, hospitality, sales associate, 10 key,