Direct production activities to produce quality product that meets client expectations while hitting expense, revenue, waste, throughput and safety goals.
· Drive continuous improvement and productivity growth through the plant in all areas
· Ensure customer specifications are met and product satisfaction is high
· Manage the team leaders within the building for Customer Service, Maintenance, production and all related areas to achieve top line productivity and bottom line profit goals.
You should have familiarity with the operations of a $40mm + 250 person manufacturing facility running multiple shifts producing finished printed products for deliver to end users or to final converters. Experience with flexible packaging, films, labels, offset, flexographic and digital printing and finishing is needed.
We are an established manufacturer of packaging for companies who produce household products and food items. Expansion and growth is driving us to add to our team’s leadership in a effort to meet growing client demand. We need someone who can step up and fill a role within a successful production facility and help drive 12% net revenue growth over the next 2 years.
· excellent salary compensation
· bonus opportunity based on plant annual productivity metrics
· established plant currently at pace to exceed goal by 4%
· medical, dental, paid life insurance and LTD
· 401k with company matching
· 11 paid holidays a year,
· +2 paid weeks paid vacation to start,
· relocation assistance
- 15 year experience in similar role OR 5 to 7 year experience with a BA
- Experience with GMP, Lean, Kaizen or other manufacturing practices
- Thorough knowledge of production (printing, packaging, film, label), maintenance, SQF programs
Nice to have;
- 12 + years in a similar role with an MBA
- Direct experience running a print manufacturing plant making films, pouches, labels or like products
- Excellent financial understanding of EBITDA and cost accounting methods
Is relocation assistance is available? Yes
Yes, we drug screen and perform a basic background check on all new employees.
Supply Chain Management