A prestigious hospital in New York is seeking experienced Labor and Delivery Nurses. This is a 13 week assignment for travel and local candidates.
· Develops and evaluates plan of care.
· Provides and/or delegates patient care according to the plan of care and established protocols.
· Documents patient care, as required on all appropriate forms.
· Provides patient education.
· Participates in Quality Improvement process.
· Participates in unit staff meetings and unit based clinical conferences, as scheduled. Represents the clinical unit on committees, as assigned. Submits annual record of continuing educations and self-assessment of clinical performance.
· Performs the responsibilities of charge nurse and preceptor according to established protocols, as assigned.
· Performs related duties, as required.
• 2+ years L&D experience
• Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
• BCLS, ACLS or PALS, NRP required.
• Medical insurance, vision and dental
• Paid time off
• License reimbursement
• Local travel assistance
• Referral bonuses
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support