To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sugar Land, TX
- Human Resources
- Phone: 404-784-7717
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Retail Sales Associate - Start ASAP
Bay Of Plenty Inc • Sugar Land, TX
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
APPLY TODAY! Paid Training Provided for Full Time Retail Sales Associate
About the position:
Create a friendly and welcoming environment by greeting and offering product knowledge to customers. You will act as a brand ambassador for our clients by being the face and smile for our brands. Commit to putting the customers first while delivering brand representations and sales.
- Greet all customers in a friendly, courteous manner and adhere to the client’s code of conduct policy
- Consistently use our systematic sales techniques while interacting with customers: Greet and Engage Customer, Explain Benefits, Compare Pricings, and Close Sales
- Efficiently resolve customer’s questions and requests
- Learn and adapt to CRM technology to assist customers
- Delivers the highest level of customer service through effective problem solving
- Solicits, open accounts and upsell on products and services
- Submit all require sales information in accordance to policy and procedure
Associate or Bachelors Degree Preferred. HS Diploma/GED will be considered with recent retail, sales or customer service experience.
Skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Must be able to use tablet technology
- Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory coverage
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong integrity and work ethics
- Great listening and communication skills to build customer rapport
About Bay Of Plenty, Inc:
As an award-winning marketing and sales firm in the Houston metroplex, Bay Of Plenty Inc, has partnered with the largest and most well-known energy brand in the world to bring the best and latest service to the public. We are looking for top notch candidates to help us reach our client’s target market, execute strategic sales acquisition programs, and achieve market expansion goals.