To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwood Village, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Trimble & Associates Inc • Greenwood Village, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Payroll Specialist- Fun company with lots of upside!
Opportunity to join a diverse and growing company as their Payroll Specialist. This opportunity is located in the Denver Tech Center.
Employees of this company love the benefits and culture!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
• Auditing timesheets and expense claims
• Calculating and recording payroll deductions/taxable benefits
• Processing manual checks
• Reviewing new hire data entries in multiple systems
• Completing requests for verification of employment
• Completing state labor surveys
• Generating ad hoc and custom reports
• Responding to requests for information from various internal teams
• Documenting procedures in a clear and concise manner
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the work environment
• Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage stressful situations
• Respond appropriately to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle confidential information and situations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment