Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties over 45 years built and acquired by the same family Company (located primarily in the southwest).
We have Quality Control Inspector positions available for applicants who have proven experience with inspecting the interior and exterior of apartment complexes or similar buildings or conducting audits for financial institutions. Quality Control Inspectors help Bigelow Management maintain a high standard of apartment readiness to its customers throughout all existing inventory and report whether available apartment buildings have issues, require on-going repairs, cleaning, and maintenance in a timely manner. Quality Control inspectors also report on any curb appeal issues as well as preventative maintenance problems.
If you are detail oriented, very particular, and understand that cleanliness and quality matters, this job may be perfect for you. Familiarity with OSHA regulations is a plus. Reliable transportation is required since you will be traveling from site to site. Experience with Microsoft Word is a plus. Heavy walking is required which includes walking up and down stairs.
The salary is up to $65K depending on experience. We offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care, and life insurance, 9 paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, and 401K plan with company match.
- Must be detail oriented with a focus on quality.
- Approximately 5 years inspection or audit experience.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Effective writing skills including report writing.
- Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Energetic personality and can-do attitude.