Not your typical hospital cafeteria! Shriners Hospitals for Children® - Greenville offers a colorful, upbeat and fun work environment. As a member of our Nutrition Services team, you will be key in the success of creative daily meals for patients, families and staff as well as special event catering – all while being compensated competitively and enjoying holidays off. All of this, plus you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, and rarely need to work a weekend or late night!
Shriners Hospitals for Children® - Greenville is looking for two PRN Food Service Workers. This position is responsible for stocking food and supply orders. The Food Services Worker is responsible for food production in the patient and cafeteria service areas as needed. This position is also responsible for providing quality foods at the right portion and served at the designated meal times as needed. Job duties may include cooking on grill top to order, making sandwiches and salads to order. This position receives order from customer, prepares and cooks food according to instructions and performs fast and accurate cooking duties to serve customer. This position also assists with daily preparations and production for all meals.
Shriners Hospitals for Children® - Greenville opened its doors in 1927 is part of a 21 hospital system with facilities throughout North America. We serve a pediatric population with orthopedic needs for a six states, including South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia and Alabama.
Shriners Hospitals for Children®-Greenville, is a smoke & drug free, equal opportunity employer.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good customer service skills and provide excellent customer service/satisfaction at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work at a pace consistent with the changing volumes and demands
- Ability to operate a cash register
- Must be able to lift, walk, stand, stoop, and reach
- Serve Safe certified a plus
- At least one year cooking experience in a commercial or institutional facility
- Good working knowledge of food preparation
Operate Cash Register