CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking a Software Packaging Engineer - SCCM throughout the Annapolis, MD (Fort Meade) area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
SALARY: $98K - $108K
What We Offer:
· Career opportunities!
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
Do You Enjoy:
Release and Deployment duties to support a world-wide network?
Create, implement and deploy images for enterprise workstations and servers?
If so, Speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still speak to a recruiter! We have other openings that we would like to discuss with you!
You will perform Release and Deployment duties in support of a world-wide network. Develop standardized images for deployment of desktop and server images using WSUS (Windows Server Update Services). Create, implement and deploy images for enterprise workstations and servers. Develop and document processes for deployment of ZTI (zero-touch) images for an enterprise environment using SCCM OSD.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications or other related technical discipline
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Must have IAT Level II, CompTIA, Security+ certification before start
- Experience with Remedy/ServiceNow desired
- Experience creating, customizing, deploying and automating software packages using SCCM
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, PowerShell and Batch scripting
- Ability to make modifications to SCCM applications and packages, incl. scripting in the development of SCCM applications and packages.
- Develop custom MST packages for MSI applications
- Using enterprise IT infrastructure and associated systems and support services
- Experience with logging and debugging and PowerShell scripting
- Software Packaging and Patching
- Evaluate, validate and deploy application packages and validation cases
- Create, update and delete dynamic and static collections and reports for installation, modification and removal of applications
- Create custom test environments before implementing into production
- Maintain disaster recovery capability and procedures for the SCCM environment
- Configuring and Troubleshooting TCP/IP protocol and network connections
- Experience writing reports related to deployment of software, incl. POA&Ms (Plans of Actions and Milestones)
- Must be available for flexible hour to support the team
- Top Secret Clearance required
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
- Active Directory
- Power Shell Scripting
- Software Packaging
- Software Patching
- Top Secret Clearance