To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ 85281
- Sara Albani
- Phone: 480-644-0500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Representative
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Principals is assisting our global client in the technology and payment processing industry! Together we are hiring for an experienced accounts payable professional with at least 4 years of experience. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a well-established, yet continuously growing organization that truly values and develops their employees, offers great flexibility and excellent benefits. You’ll become a part of a tenured, collaborative team that has created a fun, unique and laid-back culture.
Your main priority will be handling high-dollar, complex invoice processing and purchase order/requisitions, as well as ensuring payments are submitted promptly and accurately. You’ll also work side by side with executives and corporate, as well as preparing for month-end and completing special projects. Beginning pay is between $18-23 per hour, depending on experience.
- Maintain master listing of all recurring invoices and create purchase or contract requisitions in the Ariba software
- Match invoices/receipt of goods to purchase orders and ensure timely processing for payment approval
- Post journal entries and maintain accurate accounting ledgers, making adjustments to accounts as necessary
- Assist with expense report processing, vendor reconciliation and new vendor account setup
- Work closely with the Corporate Accounts Payable team and C-level executives daily, completing special projects and month-end tasks
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 4 years of corporate accounts payable experience
- Experience handling purchase orders and purchase requisitions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data entry 10-key
- Excellent attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Deadline-driven, highly detailed and sharp time-management skills
- Customer-service oriented and effective communication skills (verbal/written)
Apply for the Accounts Payable Representative TODAY by clicking “Apply Now” and emailing your resume directly to Sara Albani at email@example.com. You may also call Sara at 480-644-0500 to learn more.