Join Our Team…at Cogent University, we take pride in creating the next generation of JAVA Developers. If you receive an offer of employment with us, you will be on-boarded at our state-of-the-art facility in Pittsburgh. Complete eight weeks of JAVA training, and then your path to success begins as a JAVA Developer. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients.
Cogent Benefits / Benefits of working with Cogent’s clients
· Cost to attend virtual learning program around $5K
· Everyday classes and sessions
· Oracle Gold Partner specializing in Java development
· Mock interviews preparation
· Assistance in resume and profile building
· Placement assistance and project after successful completion of learning program
· Industry leading compensation, performance bonus and profit sharing
· Java is the most popular programming language and works across all computer and mobile platforms without needing to be recompiled. It is one of the top-paying jobs in software development, The one with the Java certification can expect to earn an average of $(70-120)k per year.
You Will Learn
· Database concepts, NoSQL, MongoDB, Core JAVA, Design Patterns, JEE Intro, Web Servers, Servlets, JSP Tools
· JSE, Spring, Kafa, Hibernate, App Servers, EJB, JMS, Web Services, Dockers, REST, Front end development Angular JS, UI – HTML,
· CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX
· Exclusive seminars by Industry SMEs on AWS/Micro services/SDLC/Architecture
· Workshops on Agile/Scrum, Big data/Hadoop, AWS, micro services, ESB, Angular 2.0
· OCJP certification, Capstone project
We Are Seeking
· Graduates with BS/MS computer science degrees from leading universities
· Fundamentals in software engineering
· Aspirations to learn to code
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and/or languages (Java, C/C++)
· Team player, self-starter and passion for programming
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Troubleshooting skills, ability to predict potential user and software issues
· Organization skills and attention to detail
· Ready to be employed anywhere in the US
Who Should Apply
· Candidates who have difficulty finding jobs even after completing their BS/MS or any fresh graduates who are interested to become the workforce for the Java language.
· Candidates who are working on redundant technologies and want to become relevant again to boost their growth.
· Candidates who want to enhance their skill portfolio
· BA and QA Professionals can also learn Java.
· Business Development and Marketing person can also start coding and learn Java.
Flipsnack Brochure: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Java Developer - Recent Graduates
Upskilling and reskilling Trend : [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Java Developer - Recent Graduates
Incorporated in 2003…Cogent is a global, award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in providing digital transformation solutions, data analytics along with top 3% digital talent and innovative workforce solutions to global brands, system integrators, and the public sector. In the last 16 years, Cogent has successfully serviced 65+ Fortune 500 and 50+ federal, state, and local entities.
Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Social Impact…A proactive, socially responsible corporate program to support “giving back” to the community builds strong leaders.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer…Cogent does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All our employment decisions are made based on qualification, merit and business need.
- Work with java based application
- Perform application development for custom applications
- Designing and developing for enterprise class application using java technologies
- Enhancing existing java web applications
- Integrate application business layer with external application components
- Provide production support web applications
- Implement innovative web/software development technologies
- Using a variety of java based technologies
- Augment the application development team
- Manage the application development team
- Develop mobile applications and application interfaces
- Do analysis, design and hands on java development
- Develop software applications in client/server environment and/or web deployed applications
- Understand application requirements and develop software solutions
- Conduct testing on other developer's code
- Supporting an enterprise business application
- Develop web services components for cross-application solutions
- Implement complex web and database applications
- Develop and maintain web applications using C, (WPF, MVC, WCF, ASP)
- Develop components of multitier web application
Java Script (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)