Responsible for the assistance of maintenance and repair for all production equipment, facility equipment and facility
1. Maintains records/documents of all work performed
2. Assist in repairs / maintains all factory equipment including coordinating service calls when necessary. Includes:
a. Production machinery including but not limited to: Shear, saws, lasers, punch presses, press brakes, machining center, lathe, drill presses, welding equipment, grinding equipment, de-burring equipment, powder coating equipment, wet painting equipment, glass bead blasting equipment, washers, ovens, etc…)
b. Fork trucks
c. Overhead cranes
d. Delivery trucks
3. Maintains facility/building (roofing, plumbing, lighting, electrical, etc…) including coordinating service calls when necessary.
4. Mow/Weed eat and take care of landscaping as needed
5. Clean bathrooms and take out trash
6. Clean/change filters on machines
7. Maintains safety and cleanliness standards of equipment and work area
8. Ensures equipment and system inspections for safety and proper functioning are regularly conducted and documented as required. Conducts mock surveys and inspections as required.
9. Observes mechanical devices in operation and identifies cause of trouble.
10. Perform daily preventive maintenance
11. Performs other reasonable tasks as may be assigned by Maintenance Manager
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
3-5 years’ industrial maintenance experience, preferably in metal fabrication or manufacturing environment
3-5 years’ experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and electrical repair
Pay range is 18-25/hr
1st shift position 6:45AM- 3:30PM Monday - Friday
Adjustment Of Components
Troubleshooting Manufacturing Equipment