Registered Nurse - Well-staffed hospital, reasonable patient loads
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming patient load? Come work at a hospital where you can make a difference, working with a smaller number of patients for reasonable hours.
ACCESS THERAPIES provides an exceptionally high level of care for its residents, and has been recognized numerous times by the American Hospital Association. We have a well-respected staff, and use cutting edge health technology.
· Registered nurses love us-we have one of the highest retention rates in the nation
· We lead in developing and teaching new life-saving procedures
We’re looking for a full time REGISTERED NURSE in our MED/SURG, OPERATING ROOM, EMERGENCY ROOM, LONG TERM CARE, and MORE. Must have RN license to practice in INDIANA, American Heart Association BLS/CPR and ACLS certification, Pay rate of starting at $40.00
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Anthem BlueCross/BlueShield insurance on first day
· Guaranteed 8-12 hour shifts
RN Staff is Based in INDIANA, we're hiring for INDIANAPOLIS, FORT WAYNE, LAFAYETTE, DYER
· Carmel & Fishers, ranked as top places to live in the United States
· Low cost of living
· Great schools and center of sports
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
· Top Benefits
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
· Initial housing allowance
· Paid time Off
· License reimbursement
· And more!
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations