Med-Hire, one of Atlanta's leading recruiting firms specializing in the medical field, is seeking a Registered Nurse for a specialty practice in the Atlanta area!
The qualifying candidate must be an energetic, well organized, dependable nurse who enjoys working with a variety of patients from childhood to adulthood. This RN will perform all of the duties of a private practice nurse in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Obtaining vitals, immunizations, injections, routine exams, obtaining cultures, some telephone triage, etc.
This is a full-time, direct placement opportunity. Our client is ready to interview IMMEDIATELY so send your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Must have an active, unrestricted nursing license in the state of Georgia
- Must have a minimum of two years experience working as an RN in a private medical practice or hospital setting
- Must have a current CPR Certification through the American Heart Association
- Telephone triage experience preferred
- Excellent telephone communication and documentation skills needed
- EMR experience preferred
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude, work as a team player