To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Brilliant Financial Staffing - Chicago • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Brilliant Financial Staffing has been exclusively engaged in an urgent search for a highly motivated Financial Analyst that can work in a fast-paced environment to support the Controller for a large Insurance company in Downtown Chicago. The need to fill this vacancy is urgent, as the position is a critical liaison between Finance and Operations. The primary responsibilities will be preparing the annual budget, monthly and quarterly forecast of the business unit.
Our client is an industry leader in their space, with a rapidly growing Finance Team that is constantly developing talent and promoting from within.
The Senior Manager is interviewing Brilliant Financial Staffing applicants right away to employ on a contract-to-hire basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This person will provide business partnering by reviewing of contracts, pricing analysis and overall collaboration to drive growth
- Develop financial models to aid evaluation of internal business initiatives and their impact on financial performance
- Provide accurate, timely and insightful financial and operational analysis and reporting
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly review of actual results for reasonableness and consistency with budget and prior year
- Assist with the financial planning processes by designing and integrating the efficient and strategic planning and forecasting procedures
- Review month end results and provide variance analysis
- Consolidate, review, and input quarterly forecasts and budget
- Review monthly invoices and submit inter-company payment requests
- Evaluate the impact of economic forecasts, as well as regulatory and industry trends on the business, to assist in recommending actions to improve financial performance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- MBA is a preferred
- 3+ years of experience in business and financial analysis in corporate finance
- Ability to analyze results and assess financial/strategic impacts of business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and generate reporting efficiencies
- Financial modeling skills required
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance and accounting principles and procedures
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please be sure to apply right away!