Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions, Executive Recruiting and Managed Services.
Our client has deployed SAP to run financial, logistics and HR processes. SAP BPCis used to run planning processes at enterprise and divisional levels. Our client is implementing a SAP BPC solution to perform planning, forecasting & reporting functions of high complexity.
The SMART SAP BPC Report (EPM) Developer is to convert the Blueprint requirements into EPM reports and input schedules for use by the end-users. This also includes the creation of technical specifications. Secondary duties will be assisting with training documentation and delivery support, UAT scripting, face to face working with End-Users, and other BPC development support. The role requires hands on participation in the BPC development through go-live.
- SAP BPC EPM Developer
- BPC 10.1 HANA – Classic version experience
- Participate in the design of functional solutions to solve business problems and needs using SAP BPC HANArelated to Entertainment accounting/planning functions such as revenue recognition, fair market value computations, calculation of ultimate’s, periodic financial closing and planning functions.
- Facilitate business requirement definition sessions.
- Review and/or participate in BPC solution build and test activities with the main emphasis on EPM report development.
- Engage with business users to provide training and assist in UAT testing efforts.
- Implement solutions to solve business problems in the area of financial planning and operational planning using SAP BPC HANA/NW.
- Configure processes in SAP BPC using EPM skills, BADI, script logics and computations.
- Review & participate in solution build and test activities on BPC implementations, rollouts, upgrade projects; may be asked to step in to conduct project management activities from time to time.
- Participate, support and advise on solution roadmap for BPC projects.
- Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate with SAP applications (ERP, BW, BO and BPC).
- Assist, and lead when needed, to troubleshooting production support issues related to EPM / BPC.
- Participate as part of FP&A Service Delivery team for regular production support activities including issue analysis, documentation & prioritization, defect management and testing.
- Collaborate with technical teams to provide input on technical solutions and support end to end solution delivery.
- Build effective relationships within a matrixed organization with other IT teams, Controllership & Finance contacts within Business Units to support change request solution design & testing.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- 5+ years of progressive Outlooksoft/SAP BPC Netweaver and HANA hands on experience implementing accounting and planning solutions of high complexity and large scale.
- BPC 10.1 HANA – classic version experience.
- EPM, Bex, and AO reporting skills.
- Background in developing driver-based revenue planning solutions.
- Working knowledge of the SAP ERP solution.
- Functional understanding of BW and its integration with BPC.
- Familiarity with Service Now, Transport Expresso and HP Quality Center testing system.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- Possess interpersonal skills to engage with all levels of business and IT.
- Self-starter to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exhibit collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes.
- High-level proficiency in Excel.
- Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding environment.
Qualified Candidates Only:If you wish to learn more about this opportunity and additional qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume. To learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at www.ekmanassociates.com.
Sap Net Weaver