To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Partner- Oil & Gas
DISYS • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Technical expertise and depth in engaging in a credible conversation with client
– Demonstrate and position DISYS depth and knowledge in subject area
– Consultative/solution selling minded approach
– Demonstrate prior experience and understanding and advise client as a thought leader in subject area
– Able to size, estimate, price opportunities
– Pre sales experience: able to partner and gain confidence of AEs and sales leadership (they want to take this person on sales calls)
• Areas of technical expertise
– Digital transformation: agile/dev ops, Automation, as a service initiatives
– Project management
• Key responsibilities
– Engage/evangelize services with vertical/geographic sales teams, build awareness and understanding
– Develop joint account plan and sales strategies for key accounts
– Support AEs/MDs in driving GTM strategies to create demand for managed services
– Develop pipeline and support the sales team from identification to closure including client presentations etc.
• Measurement areas/KRAs
– Services pipeline (monthly)
– TCV closed (quarterly)
– Key meetings at Director level/above (weekly)
– Account reviews (quarterly): advancement of DISYS market share on quarterly basis
• 15-20 years of experience in IT services company, prior experience with Big 4 is plus
• Strong client facing expertise and presence