To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3225 Aviation Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Femwell Group Health • Miami, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Duties: Assist Vice President & General Counsel in all stages of corporate transactions, and with preparation of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local healthcare regulations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist Vice President & General Counsel in preparing and drafting integral corporate documents/materials.
· File Articles of Incorporation for Limited Liability Companies in Florida, track corporate status of 200+ subsidiaries, and file LLC Annual Reports.
· Assist in preparation of LLC organizational documents, contract amendments, consulting agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Business Associate Agreements and other legal documents as they arise.
· Organize and maintain corporate books for the company and affiliated subsidiaries.
· Work Directly with Vice President & General Counsel in corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions such as joint ventures.
· Track onboarding of new physicians through employment agreements, and other required onboarding documents. Communicate with Business Development regarding physician practice growth and new medical office setup procedures.
· Prepare financial requests and work with Accounting on completing payment for outside vendor services.
· Advise other key departments of new physician hires on a monthly basis. Work with Administration to keep company roster up to date.
· Assist with paperwork as needed by federal healthcare regulatory authorities.
· Assist with drafting HIPAA Compliance policies and internal company policies.
· Perform general legal research on healthcare issues.
· Compile data, charts and reports as required.
· Communicate with outside counsel regarding trademark and other intellectual property issues.
· Assist with HR and employment issues as they arise.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· Four year degree required, paralegal certificate required
· Minimum 2 years corporate law experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
· Working knowledge of legal terminology with an appreciate of the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times of confidential and sensitive information and documentation
· Highly motivated, proactive team player with a positive attitude
· Previous experience with a contracts management system
· Superior technical skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills