To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brookville, IN 47012
- Emily Whalbring
- Phone: 765-547-1300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Posted 1 month ago
MBC Products and Services, Inc. is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative for the Thermoform department.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain communication with customers on incoming orders, order status updates, and order changes.
- Manage transportation, scheduling, planning, and purchasing for the Thermoform department.
- Enter sales orders in system and oversee the setup of new items.
- Inform appropriate management team members of potential issues.
- Work with production to plan schedules for machine time, product output requirements and ship dates.
- Ensure customer ship dates are met while communicating all potential shipping issues to customers and appropriate management team members.
- Ensure proper billing for a change in customer orders that may impact cost.
- Meet with customers as required, and facilitate office visits.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a team environment while multi-tasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Syteline ERP software is a plus.
- Experience with Thermoform Operations is preferred but not required.
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Other benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, company 401(k), and paid holidays and vacation.
If you are interested, please stop by the office to fill out an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org