To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maple, MN 55311
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Recognition Corporation • Maple, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lead Principal Software Developer (JS: Angular/Node)
Data Recognition Corporation, Maple Grove, MN
Company cannot provide sponsorship for this position
No agencies, please
Job Title: Lead Principal Software Developer (JS: Angular/Node)
- Proven experience as a development lead of a team on large scale projects
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Node.js)
- Experience developing against database technologies
- Expert understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Experience using CI/CD and Devops technologies. Preferably Puppet and Terraform.
- Experience implementing Cloud and/or Hybrid-Cloud solutions. Preferably AWS.
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software
- Ability to review and understand business requirements
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation
- Strong understanding of test driven development and testing concepts to participate in unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and load testing
- Experience with Open Source work management tools: JIRA, Jenkins, and GitHub
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Exposure to: Groovy/Grails, Java, DevOps, Cloud
- Microservices architecture experience a plus, not required
- Sails.js, Sequelize, and Liquibase experience a plus, not required
- Coffeescript and Typescript experience a plus, not required
- C++, iOS development, Chromebook app development, and/or CEF experience a plus, not required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field OR Relevant work experience
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Please, no agencies
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V