To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Chris Douglas
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Interactive Business Systems, Inc. • Washington, DC
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Washington, DC company to locate and bring on a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity!
1. Marketing analytics, business analytics skill set
- a) multi-channel campaign design and cadence / frequency test
- b) campaign tracking and in-flight optimization where applicable (ie working w/ VML as digital contact point for them to implement the media buys)
- c) cross channel reporting, insights and interpretation, prescriptive recommendations for optimization of next campaign cycle
- d) market sizing and/or business opportunities
- e) revenue projections by campaign, audience, channel
2. Ability to manipulate datasets using SQL, SAS to execute audience selection and drive business insight. Ability to use excel, power user (i.e. pivot tables, macros) preferred
3. Ability to transform insights to power point presentations. Client-facing role to present findings to clients
5. Digital marketing knowledge, familiar with digital analytics (site analytics is a plus)
6. Agency experience- someone who has worked in cross functional, agile, environment.
7. Hands-on experience with digital / big data platforms, e.g. cloud, liveramp, DMP is a bonus
Basic SQL / SAS Skills to Pull Data, Process Campaigns Advanced Excel Skills Operational Roles to Set Up Data Feeds, Data Request Form Campaign Reports, Site Reports Insight Marketing Plan Creation Multi-channel campaign design and cadence / frequency test Campaign tracking and in-flight optimization where applicable Marketing Campaign Pro Forma, Projections Market Sizing, Business Opportunity Analysis Ability to transform insights to power point presentations Client facing Work in DC Office Digital Analytics (e.g. Site Analytics) Knowledge is a Bonus Hands-on experience with digital / big data platforms, e.g. cloud, liveramp, DMP is a bonus
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecture, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.