InStaff, a Division of BG Staffing, Inc. seeks a Business Development Manager for the Houston, TX area and surrounding communities.
The Business Development Manager is accountable for meeting sales targets. Responsibilities include identifying and generating new business through defined sales activities such as territory planning, prospecting, social and face-to-face networking, proposal-writing, closing the business and relationship building. The BDM will interact with branch operations staff as well as all levels of management within the company and client’s organization.
· Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large size
· Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified prospects for new business
· Use the consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned
· Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
· Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop a comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to the specific prospects
· Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business
· Collaborate with internal service staff to ensure that new business is sold with acceptable service requirements and within the company’s areas of expertise.
· Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial
· Maintain written documentation of sales activities in order to facilitate appropriate
· Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services and awareness of the competition e. market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; equivalent work experience may acceptable
· Five (5) years of related work experience with at least two years in a sales capacity
· Staffing Industry recruiting experience strongly preferred
· Sales personality & motivations – high energy, motivated by achievement and money
· Successful track record of selling new accounts in a fast-paced competitive service environment
· Demonstrated understanding of the corporate environment
· Strong presentation and persuasion skills
· Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
· Ability to effectively work autonomously with minimal management direction
· Excellent base salary paid weekly and generous commission paid monthly at 20% - 40% depending on margin
· Generous Car and cell phone allowance
· Company Microsoft Surface with remote access
· Generous PTO Package accrues from day 1 - 18 days
· Paid birthday off plus two days off per year for volunteering at a favorite charity
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, matched 401K, paid family leave for mothers and fathers, tuition reimbursement, Company discount programs and much, much more!