To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Rafael, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (Project Engineer)
Trainor Commercial Construction, Inc • San Rafael, CA
Posted 2 months ago
The primary function of the Project Engineer is to provide support to the Project Manager through proactive, efficient and timely coordination of various office and field activities for projects assigned.
To facilitate strong cross-functional working relationship between Superintendents, Accounting team, and peer Project Engineers. Represent, model and perpetuate a “can do” attitude and spirit that translates to a sense of personal responsibility and team spirit.Project Coordination:
· Liaison with Project Manager and Accounting to ensure timely and accurate payment to Subcontractors and billing to clients
· Ensure electronic project files are appropriately updated weekly
· Maintain project schedules
· Coordinate with Project Manager and Superintendent in ordering and scheduling material deliveries
· Maintain all project logs and run reports as requested
· Assist Project Manager/Estimator with bid solicitations, scheduling and consolidation of estimating data
· Prepare bidding documentsContract Administration:
· Prepare all change order proposals
· Ensure all client approved change orders are included in the contract
· Prepare, send and collect signed subcontracts, change order proposals and purchase orders.
· Ensure subcontract terms are adhered to with regard to insurance policy collection, etc.
· Ensure shop drawing and submittal logs are filled with appropriate contracts
· Collect and/or file lien waiver information and all other critical documentation
· Secure and organize all project close out documentsClient Communication:
· Record and provide the appropriate contact information
· Create weekly project photo reports for clients as needed
· Ensure Project Manager and Superintendent have up to-date project files for Client support
Special projects as requested.
· 1+ years of related work experience in the construction industry or 2 years of Executive Assistance experience
· Strong/Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office with innate curiosity and aptitude for learning new software and automating processes
· Experience Egnyte, DocuSign, and Viewpoint Construction Software preferred, but not required
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, proactively, take initiative, see projects through to completion
· Must be customer service oriented, team player, flexible and accommodating, and have a pride of work product
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, use discretion and diplomacy. Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented, strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize workload, deadline driven