TalentBridge is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our client’s team. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative and organizational overflow support for the community management rental offices.
This is a full-time position and you will provide service to the team, residents, rental applicants, contractors, and visitors at the property sites. This role is often the very first contact person for internal and external customers, which requires strong collaboration skills and excellent customer service abilities. You will assist in providing the apartment community with operations that are secure for the on-site residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. You will report directly to the Community Manager at the apartment communities and assist them with all aspects of operating a stable, fiscal operation and meeting all requirements
- 2+ years’ prior secretarial/administrative assistant experience
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills -- to provide administrative support to team and assist with rental office tasks.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills -- to include meeting/greeting all visitors, answering and appropriately directing all phone calls.
- Strong MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) for effective written communications and data entry in Excel and accounting systems.
- Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Setting Up Files