Responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. Specifically this position oversees and directs all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, change management and training programs for the company. In addition, the manager is responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures. Reports to CEO.
• Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people.
• Implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company’s overall direction.
• Enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as policies and procedures.
• Ensure accurate and written job descriptions with clear job accountabilities.
• Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities.
• Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization.
• Develop recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, reference, and background checks.
• Serves as the Affirmative Action compliance officer.
• Develop staff orientation programs.
• Ensure accurate employee files.
• Administration of all corporate and employee benefits and services to include health care programs, 401k, life insurance, disability insurance, leave management and benefits.
• Periodic evaluation of programs to ensure the most effective and high quality programs.
• Develop employee benefits packages, handbooks and materials.
• Directly manage all benefit suppliers
• Manage all drug testing and substance abuse programs
• Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
• Assist in the development and management of workplace safety programs.
• Directly manages and supervises the receptionist and reception area.
• Works with the CEO to develop and facilitate corporate functions such as company wide events.
• Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary under the direction of the Department Supervisor.
• Assists in Job Fairs.
Base plus bonus. Local candidates only.
Please send resume to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Manager