To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
735 Kanoelehua Avenue
Hilo, HI 96720
- Tamara White
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Rexel USA • Hilo, HI
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our Gexpro team in Hilo, HI.
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on employee safety and a safe work environment. Assume responsibility for immediately addressing safety concerns.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Prepares a receiving report if none is available.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Stocks incoming orders onto shelves.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Makes deliveries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.