The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
[Executive Support for VP]
1. Schedule Assistance
- Setup business travel
2. Finance Related
- Liaison for OPS team for team budget overview
- Track entertainment budget for leaders as needed
- Purchase items for department
- Assist employees with reimbursement needs
3. General Support
- Assist in event planning including scheduling, catering, setting up and breaking down
- Perform general office management and administration duties for the executive staff and the department, including mail, courier shipments, copies, printing, office setup, etc.
- Create and manage email distribution lists
4. Office Related
- Maintain office environment and attend to janitorial issues by communicating with GA
- Check projector status in Video conference rooms. Assist on how to setup Video conferences for users.
- Maintain network access, applications, and printing, and resolves network difficulties via respective channels (IT, etc.)
5. Asset Related
- Order, manage and ship sample devices
6. Visitor Support
- Provide general information to HQ visitors and assist with reservations and extension of lodging and transportation
- Make claims visitors have with the hotel, transportation, and any other emergencies on their behalf
- Support with immigration posting
- Bilingual speaking (English and Korean) is requirement. - Approximately 40% of communication at work will be in Korean
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently without manager's supervision.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude and professional etiquette to support dept. leaders and executives
- Few years of admin. experience supporting a dept. or executives
- High school diploma or GED above required.
- Minimum 3 years experience required.
- Experience working with executives highly preferred.