You will join a team that works with a challenging mixture of newer and older technologies. As Java developer tech lead you will be responsible to facilitate requirement analyses, design, development, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks, guarantee our software meets critical security requirements, provides a smooth user experience and is rugged in production. Our SQA and DEV teams work closely together in an atmosphere of cooperation and camaraderie. Security is critical to everything we do. As a valued member of our team, you will be encouraged to research new technologies and look for ways to improve the things we do.
Output Solutions at our delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and deliver, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs while building customer loyalty and generating incremental value.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Performing requirement analyses.
• Developing high-quality and detailed designs.
• Design and develop web applications and/or services using Java, JSP, Spring Boot, spring framework.
• Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
• Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
• Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
• Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
• Ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
• Should be able to work independently.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
? Education – Minimum Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is required.
- Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
? Certifications – none
? Minimum # years’ experience required - Minimum 7 years hands-on Java based Web development experience
Type of work experience required:
? Java development – 7+ years professional experience with Java, JSP, or JSF ? Databases/SQL -- 3+ years, Mongo DB experience is preferred ? Web applications and web systems design/architecture -- 3+ years ? Web development -- 7+ years ? HTML/JSON/XML -- 3+ years ? Object oriented design -- 7+ years ? Attention to detail, analytical and problem solving, critical thinking, ability to learn faster, effective communication skills & team player.
? Knowledge of Bug Tracking tools, Configuration Management Systems.
? Prior experience performing with Agile/SCRUM methodology ? Effectively communicate with internal teams and customer as needed basis.