UnitedHealth Group, a leader in the Healthcare Industry, is expanding.
We’re looking for experienced Sales Professionals as well as those looking for new opportunities and challenges.
Our Independent Sales Representatives will have an opportunity to help people save money on their prescription medications and build a lasting sales territory in a new market. The UnitedHealth Group pharmacy discount card is a simple product that’s a smart way for consumers to save up to 80% on their prescriptions.
This is an independent contractor position that includes a commission-based incentive plan with quarterly bonuses and opportunity to advance. We offer timely, competitive compensation and advancement toward sales leadership. This is an opportunity to help build something new.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Uncapped Earning Potential – Aggressive Commission Based Incentive Plan
- Work/Life Balance & Flexible Schedule – Remote & Work Full-Time/Part-Time
- Growth within UnitedHealth Group – Regular Full Time Employment Opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a Recognizable Industry Leader
- Growth potential into Sales Leadership
Independent Sales Representatives – Job Responsibilities
- Advocate for the consumer against unpredictable prescription pricing
- Distribute discount cards to clinics, doctors’ offices and pharmacies
- Build lasting relationships with pharmacists, doctors, and their staff
- Manage multiple accounts in a given territory
- Contribute to business development strategy and future growth
- Setting and attaining quarterly goals
Independent Sales Representatives – Requirements
- Requisite sales experience OR bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field
- Consultative sales approach with a history of success, ideally 2 years of experience
- Ability to form relationships quickly and network effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical sales experience is preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Will NOT require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
Who We Are
UnitedHealth Group is accepted at over 66,000 pharmacies nationwide, and can be used on thousands of prescription medications. To date, we’ve saved the consumers who need it most over $1 billion on the prescription medications they need to live a healthy life. And unlike some pharmacy discount cards, the pharmacy is not charged for its use. The product is easy to understand and training is available.