Paydayz Staffing is currently hiring for multiple position in in South KC and Peculiar MO!
WE’RE NOT A STAFFING COMPANY – WE’RE A PEOPLE COMPANY IMPROVING PEOPLES’ LIVES – INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE OFFICE SINCE 2006.
Interested? Call Ashley at
913.469.5800 or send a text to
1st and 2nd Shift available!
Requirements: must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., be able to bend, stand and lift repetitively, strong attention to detail, good math, comprehension and writing skills, able to stand for long periods of time and keep a constant work pace.
Pay starts at $15/hour with optional benefits. Weekly pay. $1.00 shift differential.
- At Paydayz Staffing we firmly believe in the importance of people. Personal relationships are incredibly valuable to what we do. To that end, we work hard to make sure both clients and employees are satisfied with their placement. We want our employees to shine and our clients to be satisfied. Innovation, Flexibility, Expertise, Ambition and a good sense of humor keep us at the top of our game.
- The climate in our office is a positive one. We strive to build a positive team and family spirit. We work hard. We have fun. We make things happen. We win together. We are ethical and loyal. We celebrate each other’s successes. We are capable. We give back to our company and community.
- At Paydayz Staffing we believe in serving our communities. We are always looking for opportunities to help and serve where we are needed.
Message from our Founders:
- From the day we opened our doors, we have understood that staffing is about much more than filling positions. Some staffing companies understand the business aspect. Some understand the people. Paydayz Staffing understands the people business. It’s about delivering the right people and solutions for the best business results. Paydayz Staffing will aim to stay committed to our core values and consistently doing the right thing for our clients, our candidates and our internal staff. Whether you are a client or a candidate, your success is our mission. Our partnership with our clients is our focus. Our people are the link. The service we provide is based on your needs, not ours. Putting the right people in the right jobs. Period.
- Guarantee a smooth production process
- Using high-speed production equipment
- Work on the production floor and oversee all aspects of the production process/li
- Work as a programming specialist in the remote diagnostics group
- Work on warehouse production floor at all work stations
- Facilitate the production training and evaluation process
- Write production reports based on data
- Reorder production/ office supplies
- Implement a production work schedule for processing requests
- Perform quality check pre and post production
- Hitting production goals, safety and quality
- Conduct product review with customer during product or process verification
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting information for production equipment
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate throughout production process
- Educate clients on shop production and fulfillment process
- Supporting the startup of new production processes and product launches
- Provide quality customer service to customers
- Oversee the production process, ensuring deadlines and quality standards
- Maintain productivity on all systems and deliver a quality product while meeting all production deadlines
- Participate in training activities to production personnel
- Production Line