To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
475 Holger Way
San Jose, CA 95134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager, Connector Division
Yamaichi Electronics USA, Inc. • San Jose, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Description of the Position’s Function and Purpose
· In general, the Sales manager will be representing Yamaichi Electronics and coordinating sales activity in pursuit of new sales opportunities
· Manages the sale of products and/or services in a specified region or other major geographic area.
· Generate strategy to grow sales in assigned accounts and sales territories
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Meet established sales billings and bookings budget
· Responsible for penetrating target accounts, finding new projects and managing designs in process
· Responsible for supporting production orders, negotiating delivery schedules with customers, and claims from customers
· Generate quotations and negotiate pricing with customers
· Report key topics and activities to management weekly
· Represent Yamaichi Electronics at trade shows and association meetings
· Collect forecast data and manage sales forecast
Knowledge/Skills Required by the Job
· Relationship building, teamwork and clear communication skills are imperative.
· Judgment and critical thinking to analyze complex business situations
· Establishing and maintaining working relationships with customers under critical situations
· Education - College Degree - advanced technical degree
· Experience - At least 3-5 years of electronic industry sales experience. Broad sales experience in the electronics industry characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement
· Other - Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
Additional Desirable Qualifications
· Good interpersonal skills to better communicate/interface with Yamaichi employees from all connector division departments
· Travel as assigned by upper management